Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Arrival

The plane flights went fine and I got on, of course. I got picked up at the airport. I stripped naked the moment I got in the door and then had some punishment dished out for a few reasons: Namely jacking off 8 times during the two weeks previous to my arrival. I was tied up spread eagle with my arms straight up in the air. My ass was slapped, whapped and quite red by the end. My nipples got worked too and hair pullled. After that, I sucked some cock for a while, cleaned my butt out and got put in a mobile metal stock. I was fucked -- well, raped -- once then given a multivitamin and a caffeine pill. I was raped a second time during the night and slept less than an hour. The next day, I had the stocks removed, was put in my leather chastity belt / butt plug harness and a muzzle. I cleaned the bathroom while he was at work. He had a camera on me the entire time and then I slept for a couple hours. When he got back from work, we had a little play with some poppers, I sucked some cock and ate some sustainence and drank some water from doggie bowls. Finally I cleaned the kitchen and now I'm siting on the floor with the iPad, giving a quick update. There will be more play/training tonight. Weeeeeeeeee~ Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment