Sunday, July 15, 2012
The Weekend with Sir
So the time with the 20-year-old was nice. I got super moody at one point though. Oops. I got relaxed since we weren't that strict with the boy. I wasn't using Sir while he was here because I thought that was okay, given the relaxed attitude with the boy and not wanting to freak him out. So I was punished the next day with some clothespins on my inner thighs and balls while being strung up by my arms and spread eagle. I also got face fucked very early in the morning and got to try the rubber cube. We went over how I don't misbehave in public, which was important cuz we went to the Eagle that same day.
I was good there! I got some attention while I was there. There was a drag show when we got there with lots of non-leather folk. Once that was over, I took off my overalls to reveal the leather chastity device I got and a black tank top. Then Sir put a shock collar on me and a gag at one point. So that turned some heads. :) I met some nice friends of Sir too. I drank lots of beer too, which was nice and didn't misbehave, despite being a bit drunk. When we got back, I was hogtied with some chains over my boots and the manacles.
Today, we got some groceries. I got fucked beforehand and we watched some BSG. I did a bit of cleaning. He put me in an interesting bondage position with some pullies such that we I did hold my arms up, I would pull my balls down. It was fun. Then we tried out the erector set that kept me on all fours and a butt plug in my ass. The hot lube made me want to shit unfortunately. So I had to be let out a few times and eventually no butt plug was used and I was disciplined with some pain. Today was also the first time I had ever eaten dog food. The plan is to eat until I leave. We'll see! It's pretty gross. I'm getting the experience I was wanting though. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment