Thursday, July 12, 2012
Sensory Deprivation Hood + Sleepsack
I got disciplined last night for not saying Sir at the end of several statements yesterday and for napping after cleaning the bathroom. I was tied up such that my chest was horizontal with the floor for the most part, my hands and feet were tied to a horizontal pole with my hands between my feet and an anal hook was inserted in my ass. I was of course fucked. Then I gave him a massage and did 50 pushups, 50 situps and 150 crunches. Then I was put in a canvas sleepsack with a very confining sensory deprivation hood with one a small hole to breathe. The sleepsack was also tied to a bondage table. He gave me some poppers, which almost made me pass out. I made it 7.5 hours with the hood and 10.5 in the sleep sack, due to heat concerns.
It was pretty intense in the sleepsack and hood. It was difficult to breathe and I was super fidgety. I don't get claustrophobic but I came close. Anyway, that's an easy way to confine me for an extended amount of time. With some AC I could stay in there for a very long time. Anyway, I was tied to that same horizontal pole with some manacles and give a pillow and slept on the floor after the sleepsack experience while he got ready for work. Oh! How could I forget? He put a dog shock collar around my balls while in the sleepsack and shocked me periodically and turned on a camera with sound to do check-ins. It also kept me awake as if the difficulty breathing wasn't accomplishing that already. Then he gave me a protein shake before work and I did a handful of domestic chores until he got back. We'll see what awaits tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment