Friday, July 13, 2012
Bad Boy
We're gettin' serious over here. Training is coming along now and if last night is any indication of what to expect for this weekend, it's going to be a long one. Last night I was suspended upside down by some very uncomfortable ankle and wrist restraints that made my hands and feet go numb. I had to beg to be let down after a good long flogging. He had an electro butt plug in too the entire time until it fell out of my ass but I get ahead of myself.
Anyway, after that uncomfortable mess, I was put in a leather straight jacket with the electro butt plug still in and a dildo gag and also tied to a metal frame in the shape of a box with me in a sitting position. Then I drank my protein shake for the evening while in that position. I've been living off of protein shakes since I arrived. The butt plug fell out while I was relaxing there sipping the protein shake after the long beating o' uncomfort. I was specifically told not to let that happen but it accidentally did and from there, I got more defiant.
He was even nice to me. He was going to leave in that position for the night with the dog shock collar around my balls. However, he came in later and let me lay on the floor with the bondage table pillow. He shocked my balls throughout the night. Then, I could sleep because of the gag and didn't want to get shocked. So I slipped the shock collar t off with my feet and pushed the gag out. He was disappointed when he let me out of the dungeon to sleep with him -- well, beside him on the floor with my wrists handcuffed behind my back -- but not angry persay.
Then I just had to move the handcuffs from behind my back to the front in my quest for sleep. He noticed and raped my ass with some hot boy butter before work and then hogtied me with the handcuffs very uncomfortably for a few hours. Then I got let out by the 25-year-old that works on the BDSM site to finish the chores that I did not yesterday, which was one of the reasons I was punished.
You'll all be happy to know I got the chores done while in my daytime attire, it seems. That's the muzzle and chastity harness butt plug with hand cuffs. Now there's some 20-year-old over here that should bring back some memories from my youth - ha. Well, until tomorrow after what should be the start of some slave-boy boot camp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment