Here I am packing for the trip. What am I bringing you ask? Not much since I will be naked almost the entire time. I've got the shower bidet to be fuckable at any time, lockable leather chastity jock with a lockable strap for a butt plug at all times, lockable collar and standard army boots. Then I do have some clothes and toiletries: pretty spartan all and all.
This is gonna be the most extreme trip so far. We're building off of the cooking, cleaning and laundry and BDSM night-time fun. This time he's adding a diet of mostly dog food and some additional supplements to keep it nutritional and sustainable, heavy watersports, restraining bondage, painful bondage and humiliation with visiting friends and at the leather bar. I've still got to improve my pain tolerance, and I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunity for that. Here's the list he gave me of activities that will be included in the itinerary:
dehumanization
objectification
sensory deprivation
sleep deprivation
fucking
sucking
humiliation
public/bar humiliation
boot licking
water sports
dog training
domestic responsibilities
cooking
service
serving food/guest
I'm looking forward to all of it. It has been a long time coming. It will probably suck when it ends. Limits are on pain (tolerance needs some work), mutually on scat, and lube is a must-have during sex. Flight leaves in the afternoon. Here we go~
No comments:
Post a Comment